// Happy Holidays! //

by - децембар 19, 2016

   

    



Hello people! Christmas is almost there!

The first things that remind me of winter are snow, New Year and of course, the most beautiful part of the year, Christmas. Everyone just adore Christmas. It is a day of giving love, receiving love. It is time for comfort, family, friends. On Xmas I love being with people I love the most. Every 1st December I’m excited to décor my home. I just love that lights in the dark, cuz they are just like the stars on the sky. Basically, this time of the year is for a talk beside the fire, it is the time for home.



Zdravo svima! Uskoro nam stižu praznici.

Prva stvar koja me podseća na zimu su sneg, Nova godina I naravno, najlepši deo godine, Božić! Jednostavno, svako voli Božić. To je dan kada se pruža ljubav a i dobija ista. To je vreme za odmor, prijatelje, porodicu. Svaki Božić provodim sa meni najbitnijim ljudima. Svakog prvog Decembra ushićen sam I bavim se dekorisanjem svog doma. Prosto obožavam ta svetla u mraku jer me podsećaju na zvezde na nebu. Ovo doba godine je vreme za osećaj pripadnosti.




Merry Xmas!   xoxo


You May Also Like

0 коментара