// OUT OF THE BOX //

by - април 12, 2017



 

Hello guys!

Here comes first fashion post on my blog. This photo session we did a few days ago at a nearby location.
Otherwise I do not wear this outfit because it's not really my style.
Just a few people know that I don’t like bright colors, so this time I decided to wear something pale. Light blue shirt I combined with dark blue trousers and a green sweater. As I don’t like the shoes, I decided to wear Nike sneakers that are in the same color as the shirt.
Of course, the glasses are
must have to complement this whole Classy style.



 
Zdravo svima!

I stigao je prvi fashion post na mom blogu. Ovaj photo session smo obavili pre par dana na jednoj obližnjoj lokaciji.
Inače ne nosim ovaj outfit jer to nije baš moj stil, ali sam se za post ipak odlučio za njega. Malo ljudi zna da ne volim jake boje, pa sam se tako ovoga puta odlučio za nešto svetlije nijanse. Svetlo plavu košulju sam kombinovao sa teget pantalonama i svetlo zelenim džemperom. Pošto ne volim cipele, odlučio sam se ipak za Nike patike koje su u istoj nijansi kao i košulja.
Naravno, naočare su neizbežne kako bi upotpunile ceo ovaj Classy style.



 







Shirt / CALLIOPE
Pants / SPRINGFIELD
Sneakers / NIKE 

You May Also Like

10 коментара